WHAT IS MAKE WORK FIT LIFE ALL ABOUT?
It’s a full-day event that…
- Expands your options to flexible full-time, part-time and entrepreneurial work–in any area of interest.
- Provides hundreds of practical, easy-to-implement tips on transitioning to flexible work.
- Connects you to more than a dozen innovative companies that help talented women find flexible opportunities or launch entrepreneurial ventures—including Apres, Athenity, FlexJobs, Flexible Resources, Inkwell, Ladies Launch Club, Mom Corps, PowerToFly, Prokanga, Second Shift and Work Like A Mother.
- Gives you advice on long-term financial security from strong advocates for women like:
Axa Advisors • Cigna • Ernst & Young • FIDELITY INVESTMENTS •
Raymond James • Wells Fargo Advisors
- Weighs what flexibility can cost vs. all that you can gain.
- Shows you how to capitalize on the non-traditional “future of work” today.
- Helps you identify forward-thinking employers and industries most apt to offer flexible work.
- Explains how the emerging freelance economy translates to accessible flexible work.
- Provides tools and strategies to create a professional pitch for flexibility in a full-time job.
- Guides you back to work after time at home—to jobs that don’t resemble the ones you left behind.
- Describes the successful “entrepreneurial” profile—so you can decide if you could really be your own boss.
- Runs the numbers so you’ll see how even part-time jobs maximize long-term financial security.
- Ends the myth—once and for all—that it is impossible to generate an income and be the mother you want to be.